This time of year there is always a lot of fresh fruit available and I took full advantage. In my second Lambic attempt I used a mixed slurry of Brett and bacteria. The bulk of the Brett was WLP 644 Brettanomyces bruxellensis Trois. This Brett strain throws of nice peach, mango, and pineapple flavors. I wanted to complement those flavors with the fruit itself. Out of the three fruits I could only get peaches fresh. Everything I've read suggested that peaches are the worst fruit to add to a beer. So naturally I did it anyway. I rack half of the four gallon batch onto two pounds of sliced and pitted peaches. I plan to let it sit on the fruit for a month and the first half will remain plan.